|Key Account Business Development Executive|
Job Location :
Key Account Business Development Executive Duties and responsibilities
We are looking for a skilled Key Account Business Development Executive to oversee the relationships of the company with its key clients. You will be responsible for maintaining long-term key customers by comprehending their requirements. The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction. The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success. Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Host and manage demo days/events with clients to introduce products to the end consumer and growing their product offering.
- Demo Liqui Moly products to clients to grow their offering to the market.
- Go out on field visits with key clients and look for opportunities to solve their problems and add value to their organization.
- Identify slow movers within the various branches and ensure stock rotation to get old packaged or aged stock selling 1st, implementing a FIFO method within the clients.
- Negotiate with retail stores sales managers and replenishment managers to obtain floor space for PDQs/merchandised stands.
- Proven experience as a key account manager.
- FMCG experience is advantageous.
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs.
- Objection handling with a good question asking.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability in problem-solving.
- Growth mindset.
- Willing to travel extensively within SA.
- If you can sell ice to an Eskimo, you are not what we are looking for. We are looking for value adders and not salespeople.
- Strong EQ.
- Industry-related salary.
- Company car.
- Medical aid contribution.
- Pension fund contribution.
If you have not heard back from us in 14 days – your application has not been successful